Temporary Immigration

Study Visa

A Study VISA is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time.

LMIA Based Work Permit

In most cases, a Canadian employer wishing to hire a foreign worker must receive government approval before hiring can take place.

Work Without LMIA

Under the Global Skills Strategy (GSS), there are two categories of individuals who may enter Canada to perform work without requiring a work permit.

Open Work Permits

Under Canadian immigration regulations, foreign spouses and common-law partners of temporary foreign workers and foreign students, who themselves want to work in Canada, are eligible to apply for an open work permit.

Parent/Grandparent Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa allows the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to come to Canada as visitors for a period of up to two consecutive years at their initial visit without having to renew their status.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that we stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.


Fill out our assessment form if you intend to visit, study, work, or immigrate to Canada.